This event has ended, stay tuned for the next 2-Hour Course date
Kathryn is offering a new way to make the Brain over Binge Course more accessible. The course is comprehensive and detailed, and it may take some time to go through at your own pace. To help jumpstart the process, she is hosting a “2-Hour Course” event on Zoom on July 17th from 8pm-10pmEST.
In the 2-Hour Course, you will learn:
- How your brain works to keep you bingeing, and how you can take control
- How to overcome the most common challenges in recovery so you don’t get stuck
- How to implement practical strategies to support your success
- How to determine a way of eating that works for you and feel confident in your food choices
- How to give up dieting without giving up on health
- How to deal with weight and body issues as you reclaim your life
- And much more!
Don’t let binge eating consume your life any longer. Take this opportunity to unlock your path to freedom and join Kathryn for this life-changing event.
The 2-Hour Course will take place on Zoom on July 17th from 8pm-10pmEST.. You can choose to have your video on or off during the event, but the replay video will not include your video (only Kathryn’s).
Kathryn will send you further instructions and the Zoom link via email after you sign up. (If you unsubscribed from Kathryn’s emails, please notify her at firstname.lastname@example.org so you get the Zoom link emailed to you.)
The 2-Hour Course is for individuals 18 and older. Kathryn is not a medical doctor, psychologist, or nutritionist. The opinions and any advice received in the course, on this website, and/or in other Brain over Binge resources are not intended to replace the services of trained medical professionals. Eating disorders can have serious health consequences, and you are advised to seek medical attention for matters relating to your health and, in particular, matters that may require diagnosis or treatment.
Read the full terms, conditions, and disclaimers for Brain over Binge.